Friday, April 16, 2010

#Promcricket update

Ok folks,

I may have recruited two cricket bats which is good news. At worst, we will use @arcanius' and just drop it before running. Niels might bring one too.

Also, @lesterkk brings up a good point. If you hit the ball over the boardwalk, you are 6 and out and you go and fucken swim and fetch it.

New additions, we have Heather from 24.com, some kiddies joining, @byronrode, @almackay, @magicmike1313. If you still want to come THEN DO! I haven't invited anyone specifically - everyone who reads this can come.

WE WILL MEET ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE WINCHESTER MANSIONS.

I am not dishing out my phone number, I am afraid. You just have to find me from 12.30 on the Promenade across from the Winchester Mansions.

Bring your A-game and booze. I am not bringing anything.

PS, if it rains we can just go to the pub across the road and get trollied.

No comments: